PMA & ILWU Provide Update on Contract Talks
PierPASS Operational Costs and Financial Report for 2013:
TMF Increase August, 2013 (Posted 7/10/2013, Effective 8/19/2013)
PierPass Operational Costs and Financial Report Available (5/9/13)
Survey Results: Top 50 TMF-Paying Customers (8/23/11)
San Pedro Bay Truck Turn Time Study 2011
Marine Terminal Operating Schedule (effective October 8, 2014)
Marine Terminal Gate Schedule (effective February 12, 2014)
Marine Terminal Schedule Appendix A
PierPASS Q & A
PierPASS General FAQ's - Direct Pay Customer
PierPASS General FAQ's - Credit Customer
PierPASS Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Description
PierPASS Container Request File Layout and Description
PierPASS Communication Profile Form
Supplemental Schedule B Credit Agreement
PierPASS Policy on Traffic Mitigation Fee Responsibility
LA/Long Beach Marine Terminal Gate Operations
Due to the ongoing chassis shortage and terminal congestion, some of the LA/Long Beach Marine Terminals are running additional gate operations
For specific schedules, please check the individual marine terminal's website
Important Notice for Eagle Marine Services - Pier 300 APL Global Gateway South:
Advance Appointments required for Laden Import Container Pickups
Effective July 21, 2014
· All Laden Import Container pickups will require an advance appointment.
· Appointments must be made at least 24 hours prior to arriving at the terminal.
· Appointments can only be made on the web at www.eModal.com
Trucks Without an Appointment Will be Denied Entry
Don’t wait. Start now.
1. Make sure you are a registered Truck Company at eModal.com.
2. Review Terminal Appointment Policies and the Quick Start Guide
3. Try out the system. Make appointments now, before the deadline.
4. Get Support from helpdesk@eModal.com
Motor Carriers can Begin Making Appointments starting Wednesday, July 16.
If you are using Internet Explorer 11
Please click here for instructions how to make your browser compatible with PierPASS